I am looking for talented
students willing to do a PhD in the area of signal
processing and data analysis
publishes a paper in Nature Communications. Well done! Here
is an article from Forbes.
Jiaoyang Liu wins
Tupper Prize' for her MSc project under my
supervision. Well done!
Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 2018-20 (certificate of merit)
Xin Deng wins the Outstanding PhD Thesis Award. Well done Xin!
SPS Distinguished Lecturer
Art meets Science", Science Breaks, 10 September 2020,
uncover forgotten figures beneath one of Leonardo's
Check out the start-up
company funded by Loic Baboulaz a former PhD student of
Learn more about my ERC RecoSamp Project
Adam wins gold at the Commonwealth Games!
- New Sparse Sampling Methods: Time-based Sampling and Sampling along Trajectories Mexico, June 2021
- Deep Dictionary Learning Approaches for Image Super-Resolution Cambridge University, March 2020
is everything: Sparse Sampling based on Time-Encoding
Machines, plenary at SPARS conference, July 2019
Processing Methods for Cell Localization and Activity
Detection from Calcium Imaging Data,
Imaging and Applied Optics Congress, Orlando, June
the real world: Sparse Sampling meets Strang-Fix and
Baron de Prony, Gottingen University, 16 December
- P. Song et al."Light-field Microscopy for opticam imaging of neural activity: when model-based methods meet data-driven approaches" To appear in IEEE Signal Processing Magazine March 2022 (arxiv version here).
- R. Alexandru, T. Blu and P.L. Dragotti, "Diffusion SLAM: Localising diffusion sources from samples taken by location-unaware mobile sensors", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2021
- Y. Su et al. "When de Prony met Leonardo: An automatic algorithm for chemical element extraction from macro X-Ray Fluorescence Data", IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, vol.7, 2021.
- X.Deng and P.L. Dragotti, Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Multi-modal Image Restoration and Fusion, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.43 (10), October 2021.
- J. Huang and P.L. Dragotti, Learning Deep Analysis Dictionaries for Image Super-Resolution, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 68, pages: 6633 - 6648, 2020
- R. Alexandru and P.L. Dragotti,Reconstructing
classes of non-bandlimited signals from time encoded
information, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing,
pp. 747-763, vol. 68, year 2020
- X. Deng, Ren Yang, Mai Xu and P.L. Dragotti, Wavelet Domain Style Transfer for an Effective Perception-Distortion Tradeoff in Single Image Super-Resolution, ICCV 2019, Seoul, Korea, November 2019, video
- Deng and P.L. Dragotti, Deep Coupled ISTA Network for Multi-modal Image Super-Resolution, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, pp 1683-1698, vol.29, Year 2020. Software code
- Wavelet-domain style transfer for Single-Image Super-Resolutio
- Photo-Realistic Image Completion
- ABLE algorithm in action
- Estimation of diffusion sources using sensor networks
- Light-Field Interpolation
- Super-resolution of the moon
may have a thing or two to learn from our imperfect
- An article from Le Temps, Geneva
- Video from NewScientist.
- Wavelet Footprints on IEEE Spectrum