I am looking for talented
students willing to do a PhD in the area of signal
processing and data analysis
wins the Outstanding
PhD Thesis Award 2021-22. Well done Roxana!
publishes a paper in Nature Communications. Well done! Here
is an article from Forbes.
Jiaoyang Liu wins
Tupper Prize' for her MSc project under my
supervision. Well done!
Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 2018-20 (certificate of merit)
Xin Deng wins the Outstanding PhD Thesis Award, 2020-21. Well done Xin!
SPS Distinguished Lecturer
Art meets Science", Science Breaks, 10 September 2020,
uncover forgotten figures beneath one of Leonardo's
Check out the start-up
company funded by Loic Baboulaz a former PhD student of
Learn more about my ERC RecoSamp Project
Adam wins gold at the Commonwealth Games!
- Sparsity and Deep Neural Networks: a Match Made in Heaven, UCL, UK, February 2022
- New Sparse Sampling Methods: Time-based Sampling and Sampling along Trajectories Mexico, June 2021
- Deep Dictionary Learning Approaches for Image Super-Resolution Cambridge University, March 2020
is everything: Sparse Sampling based on Time-Encoding
Machines, plenary at SPARS conference, July 2019
the real world: Sparse Sampling meets Strang-Fix and
Baron de Prony, Gottingen University, 16 December
- P. Song et al."Light-field Microscopy for optical imaging of neural activity: when model-based methods meet data-driven approaches" IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol 39 March 2022 (arxiv version here).
- R. Alexandru, T. Blu and P.L. Dragotti, "Diffusion SLAM: Localising diffusion sources from samples taken by location-unaware mobile sensors", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2021
- Y. Su et al. "When de Prony met Leonardo: An automatic algorithm for chemical element extraction from macro X-Ray Fluorescence Data", IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, vol.7, 2021.
- X.Deng and P.L. Dragotti, Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Multi-modal Image Restoration and Fusion, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.43 (10), October 2021.
- J. Huang and P.L. Dragotti, Learning Deep Analysis Dictionaries for Image Super-Resolution, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 68, pages: 6633 - 6648, 2020
- R. Alexandru and P.L. Dragotti,Reconstructing
classes of non-bandlimited signals from time encoded
information, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing,
pp. 747-763, vol. 68, year 2020
- X. Deng, Ren Yang, Mai Xu and P.L. Dragotti, Wavelet Domain Style Transfer for an Effective Perception-Distortion Tradeoff in Single Image Super-Resolution, ICCV 2019, Seoul, Korea, November 2019, video
- Deng and P.L. Dragotti, Deep Coupled ISTA Network for Multi-modal Image Super-Resolution, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, pp 1683-1698, vol.29, Year 2020. Software code
- Wavelet-domain style transfer for Single-Image Super-Resolutio
- Photo-Realistic Image Completion
- ABLE algorithm in action
- Estimation of diffusion sources using sensor networks
- Light-Field Interpolation
- Super-resolution of the moon
may have a thing or two to learn from our imperfect
- An article from Le Temps, Geneva
- Video from NewScientist.
- Wavelet Footprints on IEEE Spectrum