We have now received camera-ready papers from the participating teams in the ACE Challenge, and we are looking forward to the satellite workshop during WASPAA 18-21 October 2015.
We are also working on making the full ACE Corpus including the challenge datasets, anechoic speech, acoustic impulse responses, and noises used to create them widely available.
We hope to host the following regular WASPAA papers and ACE proceedings papers at the workshop:
To appear in Proc. IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA), New Paltz, NY, USA, 2015:
- J. Eaton, N. D. Gaubitch, A. H. Moore, and P. A. Naylor, “The ACE challenge – corpus description and performance evaluation,”
- F. Lim, M. R. P. Thomas, P. A. Naylor and I. J. Tashev, “Acoustic blur kernel with sliding window for blind estimation of reverberation time,”
- T. de M. Prego, A. A. de Lima, R. Zambrano-López, and S. L. Netto, “Blind estimators for reverberation time and direct-to-reverberant energy ratio using subband speech decomposition,”
To appear in Proc. ACE Challenge Workshop, a satellite event of WASPAA, New Paltz, NY, USA, 2015:
- H. Chen, P. N. Samarasinghe, T. D. Abhayapala, and W. Zhang, “Estimation of the direct-to-reverberant energy ratio using a spherical microphone array,”
- J. Eaton and P. A. Naylor, “Reverberation time estimation on the ACE corpus using the SDD method,”
- J. Eaton and P. A. Naylor, “Direct-to-reverberant ratio estimation on the ACE corpus using a two-channel beamformer,”
- Y. Hioka and K. Niwa, “PSD estimation in beamspace for estimating direct-to-reverberant ratio from a reverberant speech signal,”
- H. W. Löllmann, A. Brendel, P. Vary and W. Kellermann, “Single-channel maximum-likelihood T60 estimation exploiting subband information,”
- P. P. Parada, D. Sharma, T. van Waterschoot, and P. A. Naylor, “Evaluating the non-intrusive room acoustics algorithm with the ACE challenge,”
- M. Senoussaoui, J. F. Santos, and T. H. Falk, “SRMR variants for improved blind room acoustics characterization,”
- F. Xiong, S. Goetze, and B. T. Meyer, “Joint estimation of reverberation time and direct-to-reverberation ratio from speech using auditory inspired features,”